Ringside World Limited ("we") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
1. Information that we provide by filling in forms on our site at www.ringsideworld.co.uk ("our site"). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
2. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
3. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
4. Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
5. Details of your visits to our site including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for a billing purpose or otherwise and the resources which you access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advisors. This is statistical data about our user’s browser actions and patents, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable use:-
1. To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
2. To store information about your preferences, and to allow to customize our site according to your individual interest.
3. To speed up your searches;
4. to recognise you when you return to our site.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:-
1. to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
2. to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
3. to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
4. to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you chose to do so;
5. to notify you about changes to our service.
We may use your data to provide you with information about goods, services or events which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
We will never sell your data to external parties. If you purchase tickets for an event, the event promoter may ask for your contact details to be shared with them so they can contact you directly about their event or inform you about future events they are promoting.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to external advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day).
If you'd prefer we didn't send you marketing communication, please update your privacy preferences, available ‘Customer Area’
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
You may delete your account permanently if you wish. This will remove all personal information from your account, but will not remove your contact details from any orders you have placed as these may be required for us to carry out our obligations to you under contracts we've entered into with you.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from websites for advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We do not store our customer's financial details on our system.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.